03.06.13 — ‘REMAIN IN BALANCE,’ HOME/LIGHTING COLLECTION
I'm extremely excited to announce the release of my first home/lighting project.
Entitled "Remain In Balance," I've taken my exploration of balance into completely new territory. Please read the following press release for more information and details about the project. Or download the catalogue HERE.
About The Collaboration: With his latest Case Studyo collaboration, California artist Steven Harrington takes his exploration of balance to a whole new level. Working with wood for the first time ever, Harrington has turned the totem-like structures of his Remain in Balance series into three whimsical, anthropomorphic lamps. Each one represents the harmony we seek in our daily lives, an inspired and inspiring reminder of the importance of equanimity. Harrington’s Remain in Balance lamps are hand carved and hand painted with the utmost care; the hand-splattered linen drum lamp shade adds a bright punch of color to the natural, organic feel of the sculpture. Each lamp is a functional work of art that illuminates, literally and figuratively.
- Sculpture release date - March 7th, 12noon PST
- To order please contact: email@example.com
- Designed by Steven Harrington
- Published by Case Studyo
- Hand carved Beech wood, Tulip wood, Meranti wood and Pine
- Lamp shade: Hand painted natural linen
- Packaged in hand screen-printed cardboard box
- 22 inches (55cm) tall with lampshade
- 11 inches (27,5cm) wide
- 5 inches (12,5cm) deep
- Lampshade dimensions:
- 10 inches (25cm) diameter
- 6.25 inches (16cm) tall
- Limited Edition of 12 pieces for each lamp design
- Additional pieces made to order